Have you ever tried any of those other budget management apps and why?
• Yes, because I want to see what happened to my money.
Are you still using those budget management apps?
• No, I just want to quickly record my expenses, but those apps make it hard for me with all those stupid steps and unnecessary clutter.
Those are my answers for those two questions and probably many of you feel the same way. Those apps make this simple thing way more complex and say it's "productivity".
So I created an app for myself without all those stupid steps and unnecessary clutter.
Features of this app:
• Simple interface.
• A no-nonsense way to quickly and easily enter any income or expense.
• See your income/expense history.
• Daily, Monthly, and Yearly views.
(Monthly view is the default one. Long press the month name in the top to change)
• With iCloud sync, your data will automatically back up to your iCloud account. So you won't lose your data.
• Dark Mode.
Things this app doesn't have:
• No unnecessary clutter.
• No distracting popups.
• No stupid notifications begging to use the app.
• No creating accounts / sign-up / login.
• No need of internet connectivity.
• No ads.
• No personal data mining.
• No subscriptions.
• Just no nonsense.
If you want a simple app to track your incomes and especially expenses like I do, I truly think this is THE app for you.