Two-week free trial! SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor for Mac & iOS which is intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
It contains features:
• Multi-query execution.
• Customize syntax highlighting.
• SQL auto-completion.
• Format query.
• Copy query with custom style.
• Paste recent query sessions.
• Explain query.
• View, edit, add or remove records.
• View table data with a convenient data filter.
• Edit blob data as hex and show it as image if possible.
• Copy data to CSV.
• View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
• View triggers.
• View DDL.
• Preview the query that for altering table.
• Supports open remote SQLite databases on SQLiteFlow(iOS).
• Display tables count and each table's records count.
• Display total size of each table, size of each table's content and size of each table's indexes. (* Requires macOS 10.13+)
• Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
• Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
• Supports import CSV data to a table.
• In Data Editor, supports export data from a table/view to a CSV file.
• In Query Result, supports export data from query result or query message to a CSV file.
• Supports Dark Mode for macOS Mojave.
Drag and Drop
• Open databases and SQL scripts.
• Create multiple windows.
Handle Database File Name or Directory Changes
• For instance, this makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite databases in iOS simulator.
• Attach opened databases without any code. This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
• Supports REGEXP operator for local databases when 'REGEXP operator' is enabled in Preferences.
• Show inside data structure of SQLite database file, journal file, WAL file or WAL-Index file.