The Audio Frequency Converter is a small but powerful app for converting music to 432Hz, 528Hz, and custom frequencies.
Please contact us if you have questions: https://www.tequnique.com/contact
- Load mp3, wav, m4a (AAC), FLAC, and many other file formats.
- Supports 24 bit high quality audio (for instance FLAC) input and output.
- Support for multi-channel (more than two stereo channels) audio.
- Export converted music to mp3, m4a, FLAC, wav, or the input source format.
- Built-in default frequencies: 174Hz, 285Hz, 396Hz, 417Hz, 432Hz, 440Hz, 444Hz, 528Hz, 639Hz, 741Hz, 852Hz, 963Hz.
- Convert to different custom frequencies (up to two decimals).
- Define the source and target frequencies.
## Use cases
Example use-cases for the app (but no limited to):
- Music therapy.
- Esoteric applications (e.g. Solfeggio).
- 432Hz music listening.
- 528Hz music listening.
- Music tuning: Many musicians do not use 440Hz as base frequency. Also classic orchestras usually use their own base frequencies. The app allows you to adjust your music to these frequencies.
- Well-being and joyfulness.