Once upon a time, a daring princess defied stereotypes and took her fate into her own hands.
Roterra is a unique puzzle game about shifting perspective, set in a magical world where “up” is relative. Roterra uses a new game mechanic unlike anything you’ve played before.
Tap, press and swipe to guide Princess Angelica to the exit of 80 hand-crafted puzzles. You may have to flip the world on its head to traverse this realm of cubes, transforming trees into pathways, flat walls into staircases and revealing a new path at every turn.
Take your time and plan your moves: in this perception-challenging world, things are rarely as they seem, and the correct path is often not the most obvious one.
Puzzles have multiple solutions, so you can play over and over: “I am on my eighth trip through this game and am still finding more to love!” (Apple Reviewer). Can you find the rock spiders and other uniquely Roterran monuments?
---STORY OF ROTERRA---
Roterra is a puzzle game about looking beyond the surface and changing perception. Angelica a willowy young girl in a world of hulking knights, is no damsel in distress: she controls powerful magic that allows her to manipulate the terrain to suit her purposes.
Betrayed and abandoned in the forest, Angelica’s inner turmoil is reflected in the jumbled physical environment where paths don’t connect. As she overcomes these obstacles, she becomes empowered and learns that often the only way forward is to change your perspective.
Learn more about Angelica and the 16th Century poem that inspired the game at playroterra.com
▪ Original Game Mechanic with Intuitive Controls
▪ 80 Clever, Hand-Crafted Puzzles
▪ 20 Levels of Hand-Painted Environments
▪ The Puzzles are part of the Story
▪ No Ads, No Timers, Just a Fun Mechanic and Satisfying Puzzles
▪ No Internet Connection Needed, Great for Commuting or Airplane Mode
▪ Buy Once, Play Forever
▪ 6+ Hours of Gameplay
▪ Download over Wifi
▪ Exclusively on Mobile; Download the Roterra iMessage Stickers!
---REVIEWS AND ACCOLADES---
***Featured AppStores in 17 countries including US, UK, Korea, Japan: New Games We Love, Top 5 This Week, Recommended New Game, Best Apps and Games in February, What We’re Playing, Pay Once and Play***
▪ “Go get it now, it’s fun” Heroes of Handheld podcast
▪ 2019 Indie Megabooth Selection Pax East
▪ “I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it”-App Unwrapper
▪ Best New iOS Games- Pocket Gamer
▪ January 2019 The 5 iPhone and iPad games you need to play-MacWorld
Need help? Find answers to common questions in our FAQ: https://playroterra.com/faq
Want to share feedback, report a bug, or get a hint? Send an email to [email protected]
Roterra™ is produced by Dig-iT! Games®, an independent, woman-owned game studio in Bethesda, MD
Follow Roterra online at: