Barcode generators really don't come much easier to use than this. Simply fill in your barcode specifications in the main window, preview the barcode to check it's as you expect then save it to disk for use in Word, Illustrator, Powerpoint etc.
Barcode Basics can create a huge range of common barcodes (over 30 types are supported) in many file types including eps (vector format) and pdf (vector format), jpeg, gif, pdf and png.
• Bar Width Reduction (BWR) to allow you to compensate for ink spread on printing presses. This is an essential feature for professional printing (and cannot be supported by other font based applications).
• Bar height (truncation) and barcode scale (magnification).
• Optional add-on digits (either 2 or 5) are supported for EAN, UPC, ISMN, ISBN and ISSN codes.
• Fast response from English speaking support via the "Contact support…" option in the app's main menu.
• Support for metric (mm or microns) and imperial measurements (inches)
• Barcodes can be exported in EPS (vector) or PDF (vector) format or high resolution GIF, BMP, JPG or PNG
• Barcodes are compatible with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Powerpoint etc.
• Support for Automator actions - create bespoke workflows to automate barcode production.
• No sneaky In-App purchases - you get all the functionality listed on this page, for the price listed on this page!
Alternatively, use Barcode Basics' powerful Automator action support to integrate it into your own custom Automator workflows, apps or services. Anything you can do in the Barcode Basics app, you can do in Automator!
SUPPORTED BARCODE TYPES
• Code 11
• Code 39
• Code 128
• UPC A
• UPC E
• EAN 8
• EAN 13
• EAN 13 (GS1)
• EAN 14
• Interleaved 2 of 5
• ITF 14
• GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated, GS1 DataBar Limited, SSCC-18
• ISBN, ISSN, ISMN
• USPS Postnet, USPS Intelligent Mail, USPS Planet, Royal Mail (UK), Royal TNT (Netherlands), Japan Post, Deutsch Leitcode, Deutsch Identcode
• Pharmacode, Two-track Pharmacode, Italian Pharmacode, PZN7, PZN8
• MSI Plessey