Conjour is a tool that helps you reflect on your day and increase self-awareness. It is a place to journal and share both the ups and downs of your day, not just your highlights.
• A new daily prompt every day!
• Prompts to get your thoughts moving:
- What am I grateful for?
- What am I excited about?
- What am I struggling with?
- What have I experienced?
- What did I learn or realize?
- What am I proud of?
- What could have been better?
- What went well?
• Share your entries anonymously with the community.
• One on one chat
• Quickly add an entry from notifications and reminders.
• Precisely track and journal your mood by choosing from 100+ emotions/feelings to add to your entries. Help yourself understand what you're really feeling with more than just a choice between a happy or sad face; we are deeper than that!
• Add photos from your photo library or camera to each entry.
• Granular share settings so each day you can choose what to keep private and what to share
• Comment on and like shared journal entries
• Write down unprompted thoughts in the Free Write area.
• Touch and Face ID support for locking your journal.
Everything is private by default. If you'd like to share but would rather be anonymous, head over to settings and turn on Share Anonymously!