- A QNAP NAS running QTS 4.3 (or later versions) with DJ2 Console 1.0.1 (or later versions) installed. (For details about the supported NAS models, go to https://www.qnap.com/solution/dj2live/en/)
- Broadcast live programs via the NAS - DJ2 Client enables you to broadcast live programs via the QNAP NAS on your mobile device.
- Share easily - You can instantly share your live programs and live channels to reach a wider audience.
- Log in with your Google account - You can log in with your Google account and invite other Google users to enjoy live programs, without the need to log in to your NAS account.
- Follow the broadcast schedule easily - DJ2 Client displays both the current live programs and the scheduled programs.
- Play previous programs - You can store broadcast programs on your QNAP NAS, and play or share these programs later.
If you encounter any issues with DJ2 Client, or if you have any advice, contact us at [email protected]