Let's face it, learning your times tables has always been a bit of a chore. But in the 21st Century, other options are available! Times Tables Challenge has been designed from the ground up to help kids, not only in learning their times tables, but also to understand how factors are composed by its unique real-time factorisation mode "Factorise This!". Students of the UK National Curriculum KS2 will also appreciate the learning mode and fun timed quiz elements. Designed in conjunction with real students, Times Tables Challenge has been carefully constructed to be appealing to children. Additionally, our privacy pledge guarantees that the app is kid-friendly:
* No Advertising
* No Tracking
* No Privacy Concerns
Now your child will want to learn their tables!
- Learning Mode - helps the child memorise each times table from 1 to 12
- Factorise This! - allows the child to appreciate how any large number can be broken down into many prime factors, as they type!
- Sticker Quiz - complete 10 consecutive questions correctly to earn a sticker. Your child will want to collect them all!
- Timed Quiz Mode - provides an incentive to commit each times table to memory by timing how long it takes to answer 10 questions on each table. The child can then try and beat their best time. Great for kids who like a bit of excitement...
- Simple app design makes it easy to pick up and use - no over-complicated interfaces!