It has never been easier to get into a game of Mexican Train Dominoes! With over half a million players enjoying this game, you’ll find that our classic domino board game looks beautiful and is a delight to play. Learn the game’s strategy by playing on two difficulty levels that provide a good game for both new and experienced players. You can also select the length of game, enjoying a short game when you have a spare 5 minutes or a longer game when you have more time to yourself.
If you are completely new to dominoes (or dominos) you'll find this game easy to learn with our simple to follow tutorial. For everyone else, we've tried to make the game a joy to play with simple controls, one interactive screen, and stunning audio-visual themes. Animated backgrounds add to the pleasing ambience for an even more relaxing play environment. Of course, it's possible to also play Mexican Train with a simpler background if you prefer.
The rules are easy to follow. Simply place dominoes (sometimes known as bones) that connect to the last domino on any open 'train'. If you can't move, then you can draw another domino tile. If a player puts down a double, then the next player must cover that tile. When a player gets rid of all their bones they win the round, and all other players scores are added up. Once all the rounds are complete, the winner is the player with the lowest number of points.
- 3 player games and 4 player game modes played against the multiplayer computer.
- Three fun game types - Blitz, Short and Full for quick and longer games.
- 5 different backgrounds with their own family friendly ambience to play on.
- Plenty of space to puzzle over your hand.
- Train scrolling for superior visibility and to see potential blocks.
- Animated game rules tutorial.
- Optional Advanced opponents for a pro challenge.
- Option to change the house rules of the game.
- Simple controls - place and draw dominoes with ease!
Download now and discover the best version of Mexican Train Dominoes that your Mac can offer!